Exposure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exposure

Exposure is a semi-realistic, literate WOLF RP. This site consists of several ways to introduce your character, whether first person or third, anyone is welcome.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Maestro
Want A Name Not Claimed Yet? Visit This Page For Details! I_vote_lcapWant A Name Not Claimed Yet? Visit This Page For Details! I_voting_barWant A Name Not Claimed Yet? Visit This Page For Details! I_vote_rcap 
Latest topics
» Want A Name Not Claimed Yet? Visit This Page For Details!
Want A Name Not Claimed Yet? Visit This Page For Details! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 10:36 am by Maestro

» Single or Dating? Relationship Statuses
Want A Name Not Claimed Yet? Visit This Page For Details! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 9:51 am by Maestro

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics

Want A Name Not Claimed Yet? Visit This Page For Details!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maestro
Admin

Want A Name Not Claimed Yet? Visit This Page For Details! Empty
PostSubject: Want A Name Not Claimed Yet? Visit This Page For Details!   Want A Name Not Claimed Yet? Visit This Page For Details! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 10:36 am

Before you can register on the site, you must know whether or not that the name you wish to call your character is available to claim. If the name you wish to use for your wolf is not available, you must choose another. There won't be any confrontations over a name being already taken. Especially if the member having that name has been here the longest. That's just pity if that's what it comes down to and I will not tolerate it, since there are other names in this world that you can use until that name is no longer taken.

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I

J

K

L

M
Maestro - Alpha

N

O

P

Q

R

S

T

U

V

W

X

Y

Z
Back to top Go down
http://specialk42293.deviantart.com

Want A Name Not Claimed Yet? Visit This Page For Details!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exposure :: Main Base :: Important Information Sources-
Jump to: